I’ve been involved in strength and conditioning with elite level athletes for over 20 years. I have worked with athletes from many sports, including track and field, international footballers, boxers, gaelic footballers, county-level hockey players, PGA golfers, powerlifters, and international Rugby Union and Rugby League players. This resulted in me becoming Head of High Performance for some world-class rugby teams.
My passion for strength and condtioning has taken me around the world to study and develop my skills with world-class athletes.
I give the same level of dedication and expertise to our general gym members. They can be assured of my personal attention and professional guidance during all sessions.
- BSc(hons) Sports Science
- HND Sport & Exercise Science
- Cert Ed Secondary PE Teaching
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 1 British Weightlifting
- Level 2 British Weightlifting
- UKSCA Associate Member
- Athletic development
- Nutritional strategies
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Leadership and corporate team building